Friday, August 24, 2012

How do I pay for graduate school in the UK


How do I pay for graduate school in the UK?
I'm American with a 3.5 gpa and am trying to go to LSE- they don't have any scholarships available for students from the states, accept an academic merit award- and doubt I'll get it. Anyone know of specific grants/funds that I can get?
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think foreign students get grants or anything, unless it is a scholarship (but you said you might not get that). Sorry. The aid is only in place for the 'home' students. That's why I didn't apply to American uni's, because I couldn't get any aid for being from a foreign country, and I Was told most scholarships are for sport-y subjects, and I want to do Maths lol. Congratulations for getting into LSE:)
2 :
check out the foundationcenter.org



Read more discussion :