Friday, July 16, 2010

I graduated high school in UK and would like to go to Korea for Uni


I graduated high school in UK and would like to go to Korea for Uni?
Because I need to be 18 in order to get into a Korean Uni and I am 16, would i have to go the high school first? I really need some info about how korean education system works(grades/degrees) ! because I think its really different from UK??Do you need A levels as well in Korean uni( I have only got GCSE's? Yh, secondary school then( year 11 graduation)
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, you didn't. We don't have graduation from high school in the UK. GCSEs are not a high enough qualification to get you into university in general. If you need to be 18, they'll expect you to have the qualifications that people in the country you live in take at 18. For the UK, that's A levels.
2 :
no. u can get early admission



Read more discussion :