Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Educating children: Private tutor, State School or Private (ie Public in UK) School. What is your opinion


Educating children: Private tutor, State School or Private (ie Public in UK) School. What is your opinion?
I would particularly like to hear from people who were educated at home by parents or private tutors as I think this might lead to gentler, more original people. Otherwise please give your point of view.
Home Schooling - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You're confused. Both my kids go to private schools in the UK. Neither of them is at a public school. I'm frankly not that interested in my kids growing up to be gentler and more original. I want them to grow up to be happy and successful in whatever area they choose, and able to cope with the world around them.