Sunday, October 24, 2010

How do I fund medical school in the UK


How do I fund medical school in the UK?
Soon I'll be finishing a science degree (BSc) and if I get a 1st I'm planning on applying to medical school. If this happens (touch wood!) how would I go about funding my tuition fees and general living expenses? At the moment I have a loan. But when I enter medical school I'll be 22. Anyone done the same? How did you fund yourself in medical school? P.S. It will no doubt be different in America, so only people with knowledge of UK university systems please.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
LOL...well there's always the strip club. From what I understand the gay community are really good tippers when it comes to there strippers *wink* Hey, gotta friend that graduated from Yale with a Bio-Chem degree...he said he funded the part of his tuition that wasn't covered by scholarship stripping at a gay club. He's not gay but he made good money to cover books and what not.