Saturday, March 24, 2012

I need to find an affordable, stylish tote bag for school, UK only, help.


I need to find an affordable, stylish tote bag for school, UK only, help.?
I'm going into year 9, and I need a new bag to carry all of my books in it. It has to be affordable, and colourful, not something from Next or Topshop or anything like that, which is just black and brown with gold studs, I really want a colourful tote bag, not a backpack or anything. I have found a really nice canvas messenger bag from a Coca Cola store, here's the link: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/colacorner_2119_6662990 but I'm not sure if it's big enough for my books, I need this bag for the rest of the year :/ Thank you :) I have found this bag so far, do you think I could use it for school? http://www.monsoon.co.uk/All-Day-Bags/Union-Jack-Weekend-Bag/invt/78958799 I need online websites, thanks.
Fashion & Accessories - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could try Accessorize. I've seen some cute and colourful tote bags of a good size in there that I'd like to buy for myself! They don't have any weird studding or anything, and look really feminine but practical as well. Some of them even look a bit shiny, like they might be harder wearing and easier to clean. Have a look and see what you think. Hope this helps!
2 :
It's okay, cute too, but remember in high school they will make you have a journal in practically every subject(class) except P.E. And binders, and books. It will suck if your school doesn't have lockers. So good luck☺
3 :
Primark Or Accesorize!



Read more discussion :