Monday, May 24, 2010

What should I pack for a UK boarding school


What should I pack for a UK boarding school?
So basically I'm gonna go to a co-ed boarding school in the UK and it already provides a bed, chest of drawers and all that? But what else should i pack including clothes-wise and toiletry-wise? I basically need all the help i can get as i haven't been given a check list yet!! THANKS!
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suggest you bring a vacuum cleaner, a thermometer (to put on the outside of your window), everything you own. You may think it's over packing, but it's not. At my boarding school my first year I didn't pack anything; and it suffered a lot. I never got to go home and I never really got my clothes back until Thanksgiving vacation. Bring a lot of food, a lot of soup. Toiletry wise, bring a shower basket (to put shampoo, etc in) and everything you do in the morning (teeth, face, etc) Bring wash clothes and towels and bath robes. Towel's including face towels. Bring posters and pictures--it will make your room more desirable to be in. I don't know if it's allowed at your school, but if it is then bring a mini fridge.



Read more discussion :