Monday, November 1, 2010

If I major in nursing can I be accepted into law school in the UK


If I major in nursing can I be accepted into law school in the UK?
I know you can get into law school (UK) with different undergraduate majors, such as English & Accounting. But what about nursing? I have a 4.0 high school GPA, and have already earned alot of college credits. I'd hate to be a nurse, but I also know that if I was to be a lawyer I would have to live with my parents longer, or so they claim, to afford law school. Also, nurses are high in demand at the moment so its not one that would leave me jobless. In addition, I hate it here in the US and all my friends live in the UK. I feel so lonely, and my parents control everything about my life. It's come to the point that I've been cutting myself and contemplating suicide. My parents are pretty much forcing me to live with them, and I know I would be a financial wreck if I left. I cant even drive. Please help.
Law & Ethics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would suggest some counseling/psychiatric intervention before making ANY further decisions regarding your education, goals, living arrangements, etc. Get some help so that you can make appropriate, healthy choices regarding your future.
2 :
becoming a lawyer is a RIDICULOUS choice. Lawyers aren't in any KIND of demand. They breed like goddamn ROACHES!!! Nurses, on the other hand, do something useful. But if you hate nursing, then don't do it. Where did you ever get the idea there were only two careers in the world: nursing and being a goddamn lawyer? Forcing you to live with them. Forcing how? What good is money if you're going to be unhappy?



Read more discussion :