Sunday, November 1, 2009

If i go to graduate school in UK what are my job prospects in the US


If i go to graduate school in UK what are my job prospects in the US?
I was accepted to study in the UK for graduate school in social policy but would like to return to the US to work after completion of the masters program. How valued is a masters from the UK in the US, and what are my chances of getting a good job in the US versus if i get a masters for the same program in the US?
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think it makes any difference. As long as you go to a good school, there will be people that want to hire you :)
2 :
AS long you Graduate they don,t care , Give it a try want can you lose
3 :
as long as you go to a recognizable school who cares and you pass.



Read more discussion :